Thursday 22 December 2016

My Very Late Christmas Wishlist


With christmas only a few days away I thought I'd share my wishlist with you as I like to have a bit of a nosy into other peoples wishlists myself.


I've been on the lookout for a good quality handbag that I can wear on my arm as well as across body. I quite like the look of the Fossil Emma Satchel and think it is the perfect every day size.


This is definitely a favourite of many bloggers and since I recently rediscovered how much I like face oils I can't wait to give this a try.

3. Iphone 7

I would really like a new phone because my 6 year old Iphone 4 just can't keep up anymore. Whenever I get to use my sister's Iphone 7 I am amazed about how fast it is and how nice and bright photos turn out.


I absolutely love candles and particularly like the look and smell of Heyland & Whittle candles. For me they have a very luxurious feel to them and their range of scents is just amazing.


I already own a rather sporty Daniel Wellington watch which I wear almost every day and now want a more dainty, ladylike watch to wear with dresses and for formal occasions. When I first saw the Cluse La Vedette watch I knew that this was exactly what I have been looking for. It is elegant, not too flashy and reasonably priced aswell.

This film is such a classic so I would like to add it to my collection of old films.
I love a good cosy hoodie and I think that Superdry make some of the best ones. I really like this blue one with the subtle star print and would love to receive it for christmas.
  
I've been wanting a Jo Malone fragrance for quite a while and hope to get one very soon as my current perfume is about to run out. I sniffed my way through the Jo Malone store a while ago and found so many scents I liked. The one that stood out most to me was Earl Grey and Cucumber so I definitely want to get my hands on it soon.
  

My current curling wand is rather hard to use and I'm never happy with the results I get. I heard and read many good things about the Remington Pearl Pro Curl Wand and would like to get it so I can retire my old curling wand.


So there we have it. What's on your wishlist this christmas? 



No comments:

Post a Comment