Monday 18 May 2015

Some new skincare bits


Today I want to show you some skincare bits that I picked up last time I went to the shops. I was on the hunt for a new cleanser because my usual one was about to run out and I fancied trying something new.

After I'd done some research online I picked up the Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Refreshing Gel Cleanser.  I already used it a few times and like it so far.

I also got another bottle of my favourite toner from LUSH

Last but not least I popped into TK MAXX (which is always dangerous for my bank balance) and found this cool book all about skincare and written by Liz Earle the skincare expert and maker of the ever so popular Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. It is a very interesting read and teaches you all about different skin types, skin conditions, which foods are great for your skin and all sorts of other useful things. It was also only 7,49 € which I think is quite a good bargain.

Julie xx

2 comments:

  1. have you tried the Liz earle hot polish? I really love it - its like a little spa facial in a bottle. I like to use a fresh muslin cloth each time so I bought a bumper pack of baby ones from m&s

    LJ

    jamjartales.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't yet but I really want to in the future.It sounds lovely. Thanks for your comment. :-)

      Delete