Wednesday 18 February 2015

A sunday walk and some Italian food

Last sunday I went for a nice walk with some of my family and their dogs. The weather was absolutely gorgeous with the sun shining all day and the temperatures being nice and mild.
We encountered many other dogs and their owners, amongst them two super cute puppies who were playing with each other. Our walk took us along fields and through woods and I really enjoyed getting out of the flat and having a good ol' chin wag with my family.








After all that walking we were quite hungry so we decided to have some food at the local Italian. I ordered some rather tasty pasta with cherry tomatoes, garlic and parmesan topped off with some fresh rocket. It was absolutely delicious and the perfect ending to this wonderful sunday.



What did you get up to on the weekend?

Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment