Sunday 9 February 2014

Very late January Favourites 2014


Yes I know, January has been over for more than a week now but I thought I'd share my favourites of that month anyway. Better late than never right?

1. L'oreal Professional Expert Silver Shampoo

I heard a lot of good things things about this shampoo and picked it up on a good offer when my other purple shampoo ran out. I like that the bigger size bottle comes with a pump which makes it easy to use in the shower. It smells quite nice too although the scent is a bit more on the manly side. I definitely think that it helps me to keep the yellow tones out of my blond hair and I will repurchase it in the future.

2. The Body Shop Papaya Body Butter

I'm a big fan of the Body Shop Body Butters as they are so moisturising (which my skin definitely needs) and they also smell divine. I prefer putting this on before I go to bed rather than in the morning when I have to go out of the house because it is rather thick and doesn't sink into the skin that quickly. Definitely one of my all time favourites.

3. MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15

This foundation was a christmas present from my sister who knew that I had been eyeing it for a while. A full review on it will be up soon so keep your eyes peeled for that.

4. Revlon Colorburst Lipbutter in Berry Smoothie

This was a present from my friend Alice (http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com/) who knows that I had been interested in trying the Revlon Lipbutters which aren't available in Germany.
It's my go to lip product at the moment because it is so easy to apply, feels and looks great on the lips and it also smells really nice. I'm definitely going to buy more colours next time I get the chance.

5. Bomb Cosmetics French Kiss Clay Mask

Another present from Alice who picked out exactly the right product for me. The mask is made from natural clay mixed with pure geranium and rosemary essential oils which gives it its lovely smell. It dries on the skin ( which isn't my favourite feeling to be honest) but after washing it off it leaves my skin feeling super soft and nourished. I also think the packaging is really cute too and it looks great in my bathroom which is always a plus in my opinion. :-)


So there you go. I hope you enjoyed my January Favourites. Please let me know what your experiences with these products are. :-)

Have a nice evening.

Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment