Wednesday 15 January 2014

New in: Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC


I've finally done it! After lusting over the Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac for almost a year now I finally treated myself to it and made it a christmas present to myself.
I had been looking for a good quality crossbody bag for some time and when I came across this one I immediately wanted one for myself. I decided to get it in the colour Taupe because I think that it fits with most of my outfits and can be dressed up aswell as down. I also wanted a colour that is wearable in all seasons so I wanted it to be neither too bright nor to dark.


I really like that the chain is adjustable which means that I can wear it across my body or as a shoulder bag like on the above picture. The leather is super soft which makes it feel very nice but at the same time makes it a bit delicate which is ok for me. The golden hardware is good quality too and I just love the black and blue lining.







Although it was quite an investment for me I'm sure I will get lots of use out of it for many years to come. :-)
You can get it from saksfifthavenue.com

Julie xx






2 comments:

  1. Can you please recommend me reasonable outlet store to buy Rebecca Minkoff Mac purse. I don’t want to spend more money so suggest me cheap designer bags. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post.
    designer bags sale

    ReplyDelete