Saturday 3 August 2013

Review: L'Oreal Ever Rich / Ever Riche Intense Hair Mask

For quite some time now I have been noticing how the end of my hair got dryer and dryer. This is partly because my hair is colour treated and therefore quite damaged anyway. On top of that summer has arrived in Germany with very hot temperatures ( not that I'm complaining ;-))which dry my hair out even more.

 Thats why I was looking for something that would be nourishing enough to make my hair at least a little bit less strawy and brittle. I ended up getting the L'Oreal Ever Rich Intense Hair Mask (Ever Riche in the UK), hoping that it would do the job.




 The little pot contains 200ml of product for about 5,95 Euro which I think is an ok price. It smells quite heavily like vanilla, which definitely isn't my first choice of fragrance but it is bearable and wouldn't be a reason for me to not buy it.
It is sulphate free which is apparently a really good thing although I have no idea why exactly that is. Maybe I should google that some time ;-)



I've been using it for a few weeks now, probably every other time I wash my hair and I really like it so far. I apply it only to the lengths of my hair as I suspect that it would make my hair incredibly greasy if I'd put it all over and who wants that?! I also always make sure to not apply too much as a little of it goes a long way.

After using it I definitely noticed a difference in my hair. It is much easier to comb through and just very soft and silky, which I really like when I want to wear my hair down. The effect lasts for quite some time, but in all honesty I don't think that this product can actually repair my super damaged hair. (I don't think any product can really) It makes my hair look more shiny, less frizzy and overall more healthy and I love it as an addition to my everyday hair routine.

Overall I'm happy I bought it and will probably repurchase it. :-)

Have you tried it yet and do you like it?

Have a nice day xx


No comments:

Post a Comment