Thursday 8 August 2013

Currently on my wishlist #1


1. J.Crew Quilted Tack Jacket:
I really love this classic jacket and would like to add it to my autumn wardrobe but the pricetag of 156€ means that it will probably stay on my wishlist for quite some time.

2. J.Crew Seville Wedge Espadrilles:
I've been looking for some wedges like these for ages. I love wedges as they are easy to walk in even on surfaces that are tricky for most heels (grass, cobblestone etc.) I like how they can look sporty as well as very elegant and feminine. But since they are J. Crew they might be slightly out of my price range at the moment.

3. Forever 21 Rosebud Cosmetic Case:
I think I don't need to say much about that do I ;-) I love my florals and love almost everything from Cath Kidston. This make up bag is a nice and reasonably priced alternative from Forever 21 and I really like it.

4. Macadamia Oil Boar Bristle Paddle Brush:
I first saw this in a youtube video and liked the look of it. I already own another brush from Macadamia Oil and I really want to get this one aswell.

5. Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner:
I've never tried anything of that brand before but this somehow caught my eye and might be just the right product to nourish my dry hair.

6. Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon- Peach on the beach:
I'm not much of a lipstick girl but this colour doesn't look to intimidating and loads of people are raving about this product.

What's on your wishlist at the moment?











No comments:

Post a Comment