Thursday 13 June 2013

I'm back...and a walk in the park

Wow so I really haven't posted anything on this blog for almost a year have I ? I kind of got out of the whole blogging loop before I actually was properly in it but I guess that's what happens when life gets in the way.

Anyway, I want to start posting on a regular basis now and I thought I share a few nice pictures I took when I had a walk in the park several days ago for a start. :-)












I had a really nice afternoon in the sunshine that finally arrived in Germany and had a little stroll in the botanical gardens. There were not too many people about so it was nice and quiet and I got the chance to test my camera  as well as my non existent photography skills. I'm quite happy with how the pictures turned out so maybe not all hope is lost with me lol ;-)

Well anyway, enough for now. Have a great day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment