Saturday 2 June 2012

Alessandro Hands up! Cream Rich Handcream

A few days ago my sister gave me a voucher for "Alessandro", which is a chain of nail salons here in Germany (and I think in a few other countries as well).
They offer all sorts of beauty related services like manicures, pedicures, hand massages and so on as well as handcreams, nailpolishes and beauty treatments.
The voucher came in quite handy as I had tried a great handcream out of their product range before but hesitated to buy it due to to its frankly horrendous price.

So I was more than happy to finally be able to purchase it without feeling like I was completely ruining the balance on my bank account. ;-)





The "Hands up!" handcream range comprises several different cremes. The one I chose is, as the name suggests a very rich creme, for dry and demanding skin.
It is supposed to help prevent premature skin aging and brightens up pigmentation marks.

The tube contains 100ml and costs 19,95 € which I think is quite a lot for a handcream.

I mainly chose this particular one because I really like its sweet and kind of fruity scent and because it is incredibly moisturising without leaving an oily residue on the hands.
So basically it has all I expect from a good handcream. I definitely recommend it although I'm not too sure I will repurchase it  myself which is only because of its price.
Nevertheless I wouldnt hesitate to give it as a gift to a friend because it really is a high quality product.



No comments:

Post a Comment