Saturday 26 May 2012

Floral Spring Tops

A few weeks ago I went to Primark, one of my favourite shops for basics such as plain t-shirts, nightware, flip flops and even the odd piece of jewellery. Although I've been quite familiar with Primark because of numerous trips to England, it's fairly new in Germany and certainly not yet a shop to be found on every high street.

The problem I sometimes have with Primark is that the quality and sizing of their stuff fluctuates. Anyone who's shopped there has probably come across that aswell at some point.
Since the changing room queues are usually waaaay too long for an impatient person like me I tend to not try things on unless I really need to make sure that the size I picked actually fits me. I find this particularly difficult with trousers because there doesn't seem be to just one right size for me... Most other things like tops are easier to find in the right size even without having to try them on.

Anyway let's get to the actual topic of this post. I was on the "look out" for some cute spring-ish pieces and I was lucky and came across these two adorable floral tops. I had been looking for something like this for some time so these two beauties had to come home with me ;-)






Although they might look a bit shapeless and creased on the pictures they both fit very nicely and I love wearing them. Also the price was quite good which is always a plus (I love finding bargains). They were both something between 7-9 Euros as far as I remember.

 So all in all I'm very happy with my purchases and I hope to find more cute pieces like this for spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment